SMEC Offshore provides a robust flare boom (burner boom) to safeguard rig assets and protect their lives of personnel on the drilling rig. The flare boom is a truss structure, which carries pipeline to connect the ship well test pipeline and burner, on the tip end. Designed as per AISC, IMO, ANSI, NACE and DNV standards.
Burner Boom System
- Hydraulic motor driven
- Swivels and hoses are provided along the ship and flare boom for rotating demand
- Pivot pin installation on both upper and lower bases
- Boom rotates horizontally from 0~135 degrees
- Each limitation position has a hydraulic switch for safety control
- 4,000bbl/day per head of oil burning capacity.