Designed to provide operators with clear and accurate information for both fixed and floating offshore structures.Integrated marine monitoring system (IMMS) plays an integral part in operational safety, allowing for the formulation of informed and effective platform management, inspection and maintenance plans.
Integrated offshore engineering monitoring and controls benefits are:
- Enhances safety and performance of offshore structures
- Permits consolidation of purchasing and project management efforts
- Enables a common multi-system approach to redundancy
- Acts as a key aid during platform installation
- Simplifies remedial action if the system reports safety parameters out-of-range
- Provides key parameters in real-time, and archived for post-processing